TBH guys, I don’t have a recipe written down for this I kind of just add whatever I’m feeling at the time.
– 1 or 1 1/2 cups baby spinach
– ~3 pineapple spears
– 1 cup mango (fresh or frozen)
– 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or water/coconut water)
– A couple ice cubes
– Optional add-ins: banana, diced apple, cucumber, blueberries, strawberries, cinnamon, protein powder, flaxseed meal, etc.
– Optional toppings: shredded unsweetened coconut, chia seeds, etc.
– First add the spinach and almond milk/liquid into a Magic Bullet and blend until smooth.
– Add everything else and blend until smooth. Add more liquid if you need it while blending.
– Drink from the Bullet cup or pour into a glass. Top with whatever you want (or not)!