Holy shitballs, guys.
– *This is the same recipe as the Banana Protein Pancakes, just sub out the banana for apple sauce.
– 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
– 1/4 cup oats (rolled oats, quick oats)
– 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/4 cup egg whites from a carton (This is equal to 2 egg whites from regular eggs)
– 1/4 – 1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce (equal to one little apple sauce snack bowl from the kind that come in a pack)
– 1 heaping tablespoon unsweetened almond milk (or sub. for pure maple syrup)
– ~1 teaspoon cinnamon or more (to get that apple-pie flavour)
– Optional: nutmeg
– 1 whole gala apple (or any other kind you have)
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon
– Optional: 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
Directions for Apples:
– Heat a small frying pan on medium – high heat with…
View original post 345 more words