Delicious easy snack!
Ok so these can be called muffins but they are sweet like cupcakes. So sneaky, so good. Great for a grab-and-go snack.
– 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
– 2 tablespoons oat flour (this can be blended oats, measured after being blended OR oat flour from Bulk Barn and I’m sure whole wheat flour would work as well)
– 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
– 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
– 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
– 1/2 cup mashed banana (~1 medium)
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 2 tablespoons maple syrup (can sub. for honey or use 1 tbsp. of each)
– 1 egg
– Optional: dark chocolate chips
– Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and spray muffin tins with cooking spray (don’t use muffin liners, they will stick). Only spray 6-9 of them though, depending on how big you make the muffins. Fill…
View original post 162 more words