BECAUSE EVERYONE NEEDS ICE CREAM…
(more specifically, I needed a midnight snack)
– 1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
– 1/2 cup frozen mangoes/pineapple/peaches/etc.
– 1 full banana, cut into chunks and frozen
– 1/2 – 3/4 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
– 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (add more if needed while blending)
– 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
– If you don’t have any frozen bananas, just cut one up into tiny chunks and put it in a Magic Bullet cup in the freezer for a few hours.
– After that/if you have frozen bananas handy, add all ingredients into a Magic Bullet cup and blend well.
– *Note: Magic Bullets can be kind of weak, so I let my frozen fruit sit (in the cup) on the counter for an hour before blending, then added the protein powder, lemon juice, and milk when I was ready to make it.
View original post 90 more words