These treats are easy and delicious! Make them for yourself or share with the people you love 🙂
After a stressful week, it’s finally Easter weekend! Here are some oatmeal cookies to wind down with.
– 2 large eggs
– 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons brown sugar
– 1/4 cup almond butter
– 3/4 cup coconut oil
– 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
– 1 teaspoon Truvia (or stevia, white sugar)
– 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
– 2 cups quick oats
– 1 1/2 cup oat flour (or whole wheat)
– Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
– Melt coconut oil and almond butter into liquid and let them cool while you gather all other ingredients.
– In a large bowl, whisk eggs for a good 30 seconds. Add brown sugar and Truvia then whisk again.
– Add in coconut oil, almond butter, vanilla, and baking soda and stir vigorously with a spoon.
– Stir in…
View original post 116 more words