I can’t help sharing all of Meg’s recipes! They’re just so tasty!
CHOCOLATE. BREAKFAST. GUYS.
Basically an adult (and healthy!) version of Cocoa Puff cereal (for me, anyways).
– 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
– 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder (or chocolate, if you have it)
– 1 heaping tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
– 1-3 teaspoons Truvia (or other sweetener *add more or less according to your sweetness preference*)
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
– 1-2 tablespoons egg whites (*can sub out for more milk – vegan without egg whites)
– Optional: frozen or fresh fruit and icing sugar to top!
*Not my typical blender-pancake-recipe, but still suuuuuuuuper easy to make!*
– Preheat cooking surface (griddle, pan, whatever) on low heat.
– Mix all dry ingredients in a medium-sized bowl (flour, protein powder, cocoa powder, baking powder, Truvia)
– Add wet ingredients and stir well.
– Turn your cooking surface up to medium-high heat and…
View original post 69 more words