Good news: it’s finally WARM in OTTAWA. After a sunny weekend, here’s something to make your Monday even sweeter! Eat these outside if you can, enjoy the sunshine. (If it’s rainy where you are … that sucks, sorry!)
– 1/3 cup whole wheat flour (or other)
– 1/4 cup vanilla whey protein powder
– 3 tablespoons oats (I used quick oats)
– 1 teaspoon Truvia
– 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/3 cup + 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or other)
– 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
– 1/2 cup diced strawberries (or MORE)
*Note: You can swap some of the almond milk out for egg whites – more protein. Or not! Whatever.
Optional: add in come cinnamon, extra Truvia if you have a sweet tooth.
– Preheat a skillet or pan on low and add some coconut oil to the surface.
– Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl…
View original post 96 more words