Still trying to use all of the baking ingredients I have in the apartment, also… just wanted comfort food during exams! Yields ~14 small cookies, depending on how big you make them!
– 4 tablespoons brown sugar, lightly packed
– 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons oil (extra virgin olive oil, melted coconut oil, canola oil, etc.)
– 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
– 1 egg
– 1 3/4 cup oats (quick oats, blended into flour)
– 1/4 teaspoon baking soda (or omit)
– 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
– 1/4 – 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (or more!)
– With an electric hand blender, blend your oil, brown sugar, vanilla, and egg.
– Blend oats in a Magic Bullet or food processor until they are a fine flour. You may have to stop and mix them around a couple times. Add in the baking soda and cinnamon and stir/shake/whatever –…
View original post 133 more words