This recipe just screams summer! It is an easy way to lighten and change a classic summer salad recipe! I picked this recipe up from A Studio while attending a class and can’t wait to share it at a summer BBQ!
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds yellow potatoes, chopped into small cubes
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bunch asparagus, snapped and chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
For the dressing:
- 1/2 cup avocado
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 green onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper
- Spread potatoes on one sheet and drizzle with half of the oil and season with half of the salt and pepper. Spread the asparagus on the other sheet and drizzle and season with remaining ingredients.
- Roast potatoes for 15 minutes, flip them and roast for 15-20 more minutes, until tender. During the last 15 minutes with the potatoes put the asparagus into the over and roast for 9-12 minutes until tender. Transfer potatoes and asparagus to large boil and mix in the green onions.
- Make dressing: In a mini food processor, or with hand mixer, combine avocado, dill, lemon juice, green onion, salt and pepper. Add 1/4 cup water and process until smooth.
Recipe courtesy of A Studio Personal Training!