Fantastic and easy recipe!
[h2s_pinit src=”http://h2savecom.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/slow-cooker-veggie-lasagna-hip2save.jpg” align=”http://center” /]
Did you know you can make lasagna in your slow cooker and it comes out fabulous!? And, I promise you won’t even miss the meat in this yummy vegetable lasagna. This dish has tons of flavor, simple ingredients, and it’s packed with fresh hearty veggies. This is a perfect meal for the summer if you want to avoid heating up your kitchen with the oven.
Slow Cooker Veggie Lasagna
(Adapted via Kraftrecipes.com)
* 24 oz. jar plus one cup tomato pasta sauce
* 9 long lasagna noodles, uncooked
* 2 1/2 cups chopped veggies (I used mushrooms, onion, bell pepper, and spinach)
* 1 teaspoon minced garlic
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 15 oz. container Ricotta cheese
* 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese – reserve 1/4 cup for very top (I used a mozzarella and parmesan mix)
* 1 egg
In a medium bowl, mix 1 and 1/4 cup shredded…
View original post 322 more words