This awesome recipe is sure to a be a summer time hit! This healthy spin on a classic party dish will help you stay on track throughout the summer!
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- pinch of salt
- Spoon yogurt into a bowl
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly
- Enjoy with your favourite seasonal veggies! This dip tastes even better if left in the fridge for a few hours before serving!
*Some extra tips*
- This is a versatile dip recipe – try experimenting with other flavours like cumin, chilli powder, oregano or basil
- Try using the dip instead of mayonnaise on a sandwich or when making sandwich fillings (i.e. tuna salad or egg salad)
Nutritional Information (2 tablespoons) 20 kcal, 2g carbohydrates, 3g protein, 20mg sodium
Recipe courtesy of Couchiching Family Health Team Dietitians!